If yes please read following letters written for your better future.
If you are a trade union leader and think that you are well wisher of all bank employees , then you too should keep in mind that you and all bank staff will have to retire on a day and they all have to become pensioner sooner or later. As such following letters are in the interest of all bank employees, working as well as retired. You should also keep in mind the interest of retired as well as working staff honestly and judiciously.
If you are in bank board or CEO or ED of a bank or hold a key post in a bank or you are associated with Indian Bank Association (IBA) authorised to arrive at a negotiated settlement with United Front of Bank Unions , you should also keep in mind that your days of retirement are very near and knocking your door to drag you out of bank and send you to your home for rest. And hence it is your duty to keep in mind the interest of working as well as that of retired bank staff honestly and judiciously.
And hence following circulars are for you also. I thank all who are devotedly working their best for the benefit of all retired bankers. God bless you all.
Please circulate this link to all your colleagues working or retired , so that everyone can make additional efforts to make the effort a grand success.
Link to all Letters
- LFC and Hospitalisation reimbursement should be extended to Retired Bank Employees/Officers.
- Revision in the rates of Family Pension on the same lines of the Central Government/RBI Scheme.
- Extending Dearness Relief at 100% Compensation to all Pre-November 2002 Pensioners as in the case of post November 2002 Retirees.
- Upgrading the Basic Pension of all the Pensioners at the common and uniformed index of 4440 points.
- Updation of Pension for all the existing Pensioners and Family pensioners.
- Periodical updation/improvement in Pension along with Wage Revision of in-service Employees on the lines of Central Government.
- Uniform percentage of allocation from Welfare Fund towards Schemes pertaining to Retirees.
3. Uniform 100% DA Neutralization: After the introduction of 100% DA neutralization in lieu of tapering DA by the Central Govt. during the revision under 5th Pay Commission (1996), Banks too introduced uniform 100% DA neutralization from 2005 but made it applicable to only those who retired on or after 01.11.2002 despite there being no mention in the bipartite settlement about such artificial and unconstitutional classification based on the date of retirement.
To, Date: 27.11.2017