Monday, September 17, 2018

Appeal For Pension Adalat For Bankers




My Dear friends,
You are quite aware of the recent instances of mismanagement  indulged by certain bank managements in the employees pension corpus.   

Some of our active comrades have been  playing  a watch-dog role in a bid to retaliate the  manipulations deliberately indulged by those bank managements - much detrimental to our collective interests 
We owe our gratitudes to  those comrades who have been on their relentless crusade voluntarily -  in the sole interest of justice and fairplay for the cause of the fraternity of bank retirees at large. 

Responding to the call initiated by AIBRF,  the State Committee of APBRF has already plunged into action to file applications under RTI Act for the details of Pension Corpus with all the banks.  

I am also one among those who responded to the organisation call to file my application under RTI calling for certain important details. 

As expected our  management is unwilling  to respond positively, and bent upon  to avert disclosure of the details as sought for , on some pretext or the other.  I have today filed my appeal to the Appellate Authority of our Bank. 

Let us  exhaust all the available avenues before deciding the future course of action.  

I am thankful to my friend Sri Katari Satyanarayana garu who is instrumental for my above   appeal to the Appellate Authority.  

Let us therefore, speak to  the management in the   language they understand ie. - "COLLECTIVE ACTION PROGRAMMES"  AND THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL  !!

 Therefore, It's our participation in collective action programmes like this alone  would give strength to our organisation leadership to achieve our legitimate demands

Let us come out of the cocoons of shy/lethargy with flying colours to ensure bright future.......



Let us join the crusade with Courage, Conviction and Commitment.  

Success shall be ours.....



 With regards & greetings,

In all  Humility... 
I remian--
Yours, 

Devulapalli Srinivasa Murti


 My Communication dated 17th. August, 2018 addressed to CJ:SCI & Ors. under the caption- Embezzlement of Pension Funds of the employees:



My communication dated 11th. August, 2018 under the caption: NEED FOR CONSOLIDATED PENSION FUND AT THE APEX LEVEL:


My Application dated 08 08 2018 under RTI Act.2005:



Reply to my above Appeal by the AIPO under ref.#206/0012/ HO/SWD/DS/RTI/2018 dt. 27.08 2018:



My Appeal dated 17 09 2018  to the Appellate Authority :


1 comment:

  1. All pensioners are united on a singal platform.we demand...justice demand

    ReplyDelete