Near Kasara Bazar School, Indore – 452 009.
- We do not expect any bank to issue circular for Super Top Policy of New India for bank retirees as it has been designed at the instance of AIBRF. Therefore members who are interested are advised to take necessary steps to buy this policy before the stipulated last date of 10.10.2017 without waiting circular from the concerned banks.
- Basic policy with UIICL is to be renewed with the concerned bank by paying necessary premium for 2017-2018 before the last date fixed. We find that UIICL has already advised renewal premium rates to IBA. However IBA is yet to advise the rates to member banks and in turn member banks have so far not issued communication for payment of renewal premium by retirees. We are following up with IBA for early communication. We request our affiliates to follow up the matter with the concerned banks.
- As advised earlier, we also find that UIICL has given offer to IBA for introduction of Super Top Up policy for retirees w.e.f. 01.11.2017. But IBA is yet to issue communication to member banks. Most of the banks have also to take final call on UIICL offer for super top policy. It will become operational only after IBA/ banks accept it and issue communications for its implementation. It may also be mentioned that provisions of settlement dated 25.05.2015 only deals with basic policy of Rs. 3lakhs/ 4 lakhs. Therefore introduction of super top policy by IBA/ banks will be outside the preview of the settlement.
- The last date for payment of GST as well as filing of GSTR 3B return for the month of August 2017 was 20th September, 2017. The total number of tax payers who were required to file monthly returns for August 2017 is 68.20 lakhs, of which, as on 25th September, 2017, 37.63 lakh GSTR 3B returns have been filed.
- The total revenue of GST paid under different heads (upto 25th September, 2017) is Rs. 90,669 crore. The total CGST revenue is Rs. 14,402 crore, SGST revenue is Rs. 21,067 crore, IGST revenue is Rs. 47,377 crore (of which IGST from imports in August 2017 is Rs. 23,180 crore) and Compensation Cess is Rs.7,823 crore (of which Rs. 547 crore is Compensation Cess from imports in August 2017).
- The above figures obviously do not include the GST to be paid by 10.24 lakh assessees who have opted for the composition scheme. Additionally, there are still a number of assessees who have not filed their return either for July or August, 2017. The increase in the above stated figures will be informed in due course.
If you go to open a Bank Account in any of SBI Branches you have to do a Personal Accident Insurance costing Rs100, 200,500 or 1000/-. They make it compulsory, not directly but forcefully you have to do, if you argue or tell that you are not interested, they will make delay or show you some reasons that you can not open the account. Do you know the cause ? Because informal instruction is from the CGM and GM that each and every customer is to be covered compulsorily to Personal Accident Insurance. If any customer left out, they charges the BM with slang and all bad words. They will not give order in writing that it is compulsory, but the BM has to do compulsorily. Most of the customers do it as they want by any means to open the account quickly, but some customers refuses and they have to face the delay of all kind. The Branch Manager is bound to do that as the Bosses will not going to listen a single word, They are reluctant to understand that its depend upon the urgency need and willingness of the customer. If the Branch Manager fails than he has to listen so much bad things and words. So to avoid that, the poor fellow the B.M. Has to make it compulsory indirectly. Do not think that this is because of customer benefit, The CGM and GM and DGM all are forcing like hell to the staff just because of the incentive. They become so greedy and so inhuman that everyday they give tremendous pressure to all staff for this cross sell products only. They completely forgotten the basic Banking, all branches are facing staff shortage, but they never listen anything about it. They will only talk about cross sell, if you say anything about the genuine problems also, they will call you as looser or ….. or …... , so much bad words that I can not mention here. Due to staff shortage in each Branch, customers are suffering everyday, but they will not listen anything about it. Bank Directly can not force customers so they are indirectly Blackmailing the customers. Let me show you another truth :
Kindly forward toRBI
Link to The letter is this